Friday, May 12, 2006

Bored

I had to be bored. I'd been staring at a blank TV screen for who knows how fucking long. Actually, I don't know when I started spacing out. Watching the introductory section of these Multistate Performance Test lectures is like watching a film on the migration patterns of lemmings. Anyway, the lecturer lead off by saying if you have any experience with the MPT, you could skip this section if you want. I failed this section miserably on the bar, does that count as experience? I decided to watch.

It provided some helpful hints and such. Nothing enlightening, really. Actually things I may have thought to do on exam day, had I not come down with a sudden case of freeze dried brain. What the fuck are ya gonna do? I can't find the balls to cry about it. Just listen to these lectures, get the tips and tactics; memorise them and get this shit over with.

No comments: