Friday, October 28, 2005

Momentum

The alarm clock brought a welcome surprise. I'm not quite as sore this morning. Right on.

I worked arms this morning. Two exercises: Dips for triceps and dumbbell curls for biceps. Ten sets of 10. This took about 25 minutes.

My conditioning is getting better. I ran a half hour (3.25 miles), and then walked an additional 15 minutes with the incline set at 10.

Ah, the meals.

Meal 1: Two slices of whole wheat bread, a tablespoon of mustard, a tablespoon of fat free mayo, and 6 ounces of roasted chicken breast. Also one apple and a tomato. I know this is an unconventional breakfast, but I just couldn't eat egg whites and oatmeal.

Meal 2: Meal replacement shake

Meal 3: Seven ounces chicken breasts, three servings of pinto beans with jalapenos, and a large mixed green salad.

Meal 4: Meal replacement shake

Meal 5: Six ounces turkey breast and spinach with tomato, cucumber and Red Wine vinaigrette dressing (2 tbls.).

No comments: