Sunday, October 30, 2005

It's all about cheat day, baby!!

Didn't post this yesterday, but here's the good, the bad and the ugly.

I weighed myself and took my measurements, and I am pleased with progress to this point.

My weight is down to 211.5. My bodyfat percentage dropped to 12 percent. My waist dropped half an inch to 34.5. So, all in all, not bad considering I only dieted and worked out four days up to this point.

Well, I'll move on before I snap my arm off patting myself on the back. I headed to the gym to do some cardio. I decided my legs are still a little too sore for a leg workout. So I just did 45 minutes of cardio.

I ran 30 minutes, covering 3.33 miles and then walked at an incline of 10 for fifteen minutes.
Headed out for a day's break from the diet. Oh yeah, babe.

Meal 1: Five slices of pepperoni pizza. Picked up a large pizza from New York Pizza Department. Very good pizza. If you find yourself in Westminster, Colorado, definitely stop in for a pie.

Meal 2: The bacon mushroom cheddar burger combo meal from Wendy's. Relax, I got a salad and bottled water as part of my value meal.

Meal 3: Headed back to NYPD for the lasagna. What can I say, my wife is a big fan of lasagna, and lasagna was the special of the day. We were not as pleased with the lasagna. It was just noodles and cheese, with marinara sauce on top. I wouldn't bother with this again. But definitely get a pizza.

Well, that was it. Oh, and had some beers while I watched some football. Can't forget the beers.

Felt great to break from the diet for a day. I feel rejuvenated and ready to get after it for the next week.

No comments: