Sunday, October 30, 2005

The Day After

Okay, I know what you're thinking. After a day of over indulgence this guy is going to be back where he started. No, not at all.

Just out of curiosity, I weighed myself this morning: 211. Sweet, huh? Eat like an an irresponsible pig and drop half a pound. Well, let's not kid ourselves. Forty-five minutes of cardio will help you out some.

Anyway, let's get down.

I didn't eat very well today. The gym doesn't open until 9 AM and that means I don't get my first meal in until sometime around 11:00, which sucks for meal frequency. So I didn't eat very many meals today (3). So, here's how it went down.

No weights today, but did 45 minutes of cardio. I ran the first 30 minutes (3.37 miles), and then walked on an incline of 10 for the remaining 15 minutes. I'm starting to build my endurance, and I am pleased about that.

As for my meals.

Meal 1: One cup pasta, one cup broccoli, six ounces shrimp and .5 cup marinara sauce.

Meal 2: Meal replacement shake.

Meal 3: Eight ounces flank steak and salad. Made a switch on the dressing. Olive oil and vinegar. Not bad; added some garlic powder, salt and pepper. I like.

Well, that is all for today. Gotta hit the gym bright eyed and bushy tailed and all that garbage tomorrow. Talk you soon.

No comments: