Friday, July 21, 2006

Hurried Randomness


Just some random thoughts before I head to the library to do a vulgar amount of practice questions.

I have been waiting on it, but it still hasn't happened. It's probably a result of our herd instinct. We would rather conform than think. Well, I think the American public, or, at least, someone in our "objective media" should give it a shot. Because Bush is making a pretty disturbing statement, and someone needs to call him on it.

In the past he's shown himself to be irrationally enamored with the pro-life position. Then, he vetoed the proposed stem cell legislation. In both instances he reasoned (I use "reasoned" in the most charitable of ways here), and I surmise, that we are killing innocent children. That we "can't cross that moral boundary." Well, then, why is he condoning the killing of Lebanese children? Honestly, you don't have to be well versed in politics to see that there is some bullshit at play here. Oh, and I don't want to hear that bullshit about who started it, either. This isn't fucking recess.

Let's see, what else? Oh, I'm fucking sick of the Barry Bonds story. Just, please, I beg of the media, let if fucking go. Seriously, what we know about steroids is, eventually, it will kill you. So if Barry wants to kill himself one CC at a time, who am I, or you, to get in his way. Have at it. I know, I know. "But he's cheating." And he's the only one. Get off his nuts alfuckingready. It's fucking baseball. You would think he's digging mass graves or some shit.

Oh, one other thing. Here's a blog that doesn't suck. You should check it out when you get a chance.

http://www.blogofcarrie.blogspot.com

Oh, wait, I lied. One more thing. I used to think that no one sucked like Dubya. I stand corrected. UN Ambassador John Bolton sucks way more than Bush. More on that later. I gotta get out of here.

No comments: