Thursday, July 27, 2006

The Bar Exam Is Over For Now

The pain of the bar has abated, for now. Yep, for now I'm downing a colossal amount of alcohol. For now, Samantha doesn't trust me to drive. Nor should she. But tomorrow, or today now. We're heading down to Colorado Springs. My wife, being the completely sublime woman that she is, thought that after the weeks of fretting about the bar and the two days taking it, that I needed to get out of town for awhile. So she booked us a room at some four-star hotel in the Springs. I'm so feeling that.

Anyway, I'll drop some pics and postings as I go along, but be warned: I tried making this post yesterday from my phone, and the only that posted accurately was the picture. In fact, it didn't post yesterday as intended. So if a post reads like the english of a third grader, it ain't me.


No comments: