Saturday, March 25, 2006

Yay Area Joints

Clowns. Straight bozos. Fo sheedo, playboy. I hadn't bought a CD since Nifty dropped TheMassacre. I just wasn't feeling hip-hip. Truly tired of hearing about the Phantom. The R&B bitches. The drive by's. Etc. Etc. Etc. Damn. Remember when faulty MC's couldn't post and make mail in the hip-hop game. Now, most of it is garbage. You don't think so? Rememeber when Tupac made you feel something? Remember when Biggie made you burn something? Now are you feeling me?!

Well something happened to me the other day coming home from the gym. Isn't that the way it works? Just when you are not expecting it, your whole perspective gets tampered with. Anyway, let me chronicle it for ya. Like I said before, in my opinion, hip-hop was beyond slipping--it fell and busted its ass. But I was in my rolla bumping the Sirius Radio joint. Station 40 to be Xact. Nevermind that. E-40 wanted me to tell him when to go. What? I need another spoonful of that jumper. Tell me when to go, tell me when to go!!

Uh, oh. Hip-hop's bluebird period might be just be over. Hyphy. New movement coming out of the Bay Area. Like whaaaaaaat?! The DJ was coming out of his skin--straight bonkers. Then cudie starts playing other Yay Area artists. Yep, found my love for hip-hop. Nice and neat.

No swiffin' about your pitbull looking ass putting up Wilt Chamberlain numbers in the gush-gush department. I knew that was bullshit from the door, anyway. No frontin' about your rented rolla. Wasn't feeling that piece anyway. E-40 gave me a party joint that was real notch, and missed me with the blase, blase. Respected it, and it was the set point. You need to go get it, clown.

No. seriously, it murphed the plastic, faxin "rappers" from the door. Started strong and got its grown ass man on from there. That's correct--20 tracks of grown man. Straight slumper tracks. So, playboy, if you are tired, like I am tired of the swiffin, go E-40's new joint. It's slumpin' clowns. Fo sheezel.

No comments: