Sunday, March 19, 2006

Saturday, Saturday!

Garbage. With only a few seconds left in the game the University of Illinois shoots their first free throws of the game. THE GAME! How does that happen? Something smells here. No, I am not a Illinois fan. But you don't have to be to know that is bullshit.

Anyways, I took my measurements this morning. 211 pounds; 7.8 percent body fat, and a waist measurement of 33.5. In case it matters, I am 6'2". I realized that I hadn't mentioned my height. Thought I would throw it in there. By the way, I am not sure about the bodyfat. I am using an Accumeasure fat caliper. My technique could be lacking. 7.8 seems a bit leaner than what I would guess myself.

So, I went to the gym Saturday morning and did an hour on the treadmill, burning 838 calories.

I only ate a couple of times today, which isn't good. The meals were good though. I had some pizza for brunch and, then, for dinner, I had linguine with white clam sauce. A plate of bliss, indeed. Well, that's the short and sweet. Time to watch more of the games.

No comments: