Friday, March 17, 2006

Quick

As we all know, the March ritual has commenced. And, like most, I spend most of the day glued to the television, Internet and cell phone. Ya know, the NCAA tourney is not the time to find out the Big Ten is vastly overrated and the Missouri Valley Conference actually has a basketball player or two. Oh well, live and learn.

Anyway, while I was hurling one expletive after the another at Michigan State's anemic performance I realized that I failed to post anything yesterday or today. I know everyone is waiting with bated breath. Joke.

So here is how it went down yesterday. I ran for 30 minutes on the treadmill, burning 500 calories. Yippeee. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed the pain. But the pain was alleviated with some decent meals.

Meal 1: One bowl of Total with vanilla yogurt, a scoop of banana protein and an apple.

Meal 2: A turkey sandwich and a banana

Meal 3: Two cups of milk, two scoops of protein powder, and a banana.

Meal 4: Half a rotisserie chicken (yes, with the skin *gasp*), and a salad.

Oh and I had several beers. It's March Madness, baby!!

Oh well, since I am here, I should give the run down on today. Michigan State is killing me!!!! Oh sorry. Um, oh yeah.

I ran another 30 minutes on the treadmill burning 540 calories. Then, because it seemed like the thing to do, I did some tricep and bicep work. I did cable extensions for triceps and dumbbell curls for biceps. The I did close grip bench presses and hammer curls. Oh, what fun.

Meal 1: Three eggs, a green bell pepper, two cloves of garlic and a splash of milk; four slices of turkey bacon and a slice of whole wheat bread.

Meal 2: Two pieces of chicken, from the rotisserie chicken I got last night, and a small container of yogurt.

Meal 3: Three filets of talapia and a large salad.

Again, several beers. So that is all I have for today. Tomorrow is measure and weigh day, so we will see how I do. Until then....

No comments: