Monday, November 03, 2008

First Day With My Mio

So, at 5 AM I drug my ass to the gym, which was made easier by the time change. I ran on the treadmill for 35 minutes with a 5 minute cool down. My trusty new Mio said I burned 719 calories. So my Net Calories reading is -719 to begin the day.

Today I'm supposed to consume 2,350 calories (the goal is to lose 2lbs/week--right now). If I hit that number, my Net Calorie reading will be 1631. I guess we will see how it goes. I do have to admit, however, 1,631 calories seems like an absurdly low number for someone my size (6'2", 210). So I'm going to monitor my energy levels and adjust my caloric intake as needed.

No, this isn't turning into a fitness blog. It's just that I bought this thing and want to use it. And since this is my blog,not yours, I'll write about whatever I want. I ain't making it up.

No comments: